Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi (Celebrate Holi Festival)08 Nights - 09 Days
- Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi (Celebrate Holi Festival)
Enjoy this Holi festival in India and make your holidays wonderful with Golden India Travels. Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi (Celebrate Holi Festival) is a specially designed tour package to enjoy the customs and traditions of India during Holi festival. The tour begins from the capital city of India known for its traditional cultures that is Delhi. Then head towards the city showing eternal love, Agra and then to the Pink City Jaipur, famous for its royal culture, Palaces, Forts, and Monuments. Enjoy the customs and tradition at Holi in Jaipur. Later it's time to reach the spiritual capital of India - Varanasi popular for the Kashi Vishwanath Temple and 100 years old Banaras Hindu University. Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi (Celebrate Holi Festival) ends at Delhi with longlasting and happy memories.
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Delhi, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- By noon reach Agra, check into the hotel and have lunch. After freshen up move towards the exploration of majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, have a photo shoot to capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and checkout. With the new excitement of the exploration of the pink city drive towards the Jaipur which perfectly showcases the tradition and culture of Rajasthan.
- Just before 95 km from Jaipur take a halt, have lunch and visit famous Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri village. By evening reached Jaipur, check into your pre-reserved hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
- By evening get back to the hotel and enjoy Holika dahan in the local premises.
Today is a very special day, after having breakfast get colored in the colors of Holi in jaipur. Get ready in the traditional clothes and enjoy the festival.
Enjoy the tasty snacks, sweets and foods in the ambience of traditional music while you throw water balloons and herbal colors at each other.
Later in the noon back to the hotel and spend the leisure time at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Post breakfast, spend time in your leisure activities or you can take a walk in local streets or enjoy shopping, as Jaipur is popular as "Shopping Paradise" and popular for the traditional items, dresses and food.
- Then checkout and drive towards the Delhi. Upon arrival, from board overnight train for the Varanasi.
- Arrives in the morning at Varanasi, check into the hotel. Freshen up and take breakfast.
- Today, the excursion is towards "Sarnath" the place where Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon after the enlightenment in Bodhgaya and taught Dharma. It is located 13km from the center of the city in the northeast direction and a popular pilgrimage city.
- In evening appreciate the Ganga Aarti at Dasashwamedh Ghat and beautiful scene of floating diyas in the river. Then get back to the hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
In early morning experience the sunrise boat cruise. It covers the various bathing ghats and crematories. Then drive towards the Varanasi airport and board flight to Delhi from where you can take the flight to your home destination. Pleasure for being the part of Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi (Celebrate Holi Festival).
Above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized according to the demand of client or the situation.