Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some frequently asked questions which can help to sort out your problem regarding tour and if you have any query you can ping us through form.
What travel documents are required ?
If you are from country other than india you must posses passport with atleast 6 months validity and visa to visit india. Other documents included are phot identity card and one address proof ( any one from aadhar card, passport, driving license), 2 passport size photographs and other nationals are required.
What Is the Best Time to Visit India ?
It depends on your tour destination that which place you select to explore. Like for Rajasthan Tour Winter Season is the perfect time even monsoon is not a bad idea. For Ladakh and Srinagar summer is the best time. For Mumbai, Goa and other west cities monsoon is best time. So it depends on your preference of tour package selected.
Which currency is used in India and from where one can exchanged?
Indian currency is known as Rupee and it comes in denominations of Re. 1, Rs. 2, Rs. 5, Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 500 and Rs. 2000. One can easily exchange at airports and hotels also have the facility of exchanging currency. Dollars and Pounds are easily acceptable as compare to others.
what point should be clear about water while travelling to india?
There is abundant of water available in India. Most of the cities and towns have overhead water tanks and use water from whenever required. But there are some points you should keep them in mind while travelling to India.
- Use mineral water bottle that is easily available.
- In cafe, restraurants or food stalls don't drink the water filled in cans. Order mineral water bottle and consume that.
- Don't buy water packed in plastic bags sell by local vendors and don't drink tap water which is used for laundry and bathing purpose.
- In train for brushing or flossing use bottled water.
What is the criteria of tipping or service charge in India?
Tipping is not compulsory in India. One can give tip to drivers, room attendents, porters or bell boys according to service delivered by them and your satisfaction. Some hotels includes service charge in the bill, so in that case it is not required to give tip. Standard tip is about 10% of total charge. INR 10 - INR 20 for bell boys, INR 500 -INR 700 per couple to guide and INR 400 - INR 600 to driver who works honestly in your service and trying to make you feel more comfortable in India can bring a smile to their face.
How early traveller should be on the airport?
At Indian airport, it is advisable to check in 2 hours before the departure of flight in case of domestic flight and 3 hours in case of international flight.
Where to do shopping from in India?
India is famous for handicrafts and each city has its own speciality. We don't promote any shop or place, it is totally on the traveller's interest to buy things but if one wants to buy anything we can suggest the shops.
Is there any strict do's and don't while travelling to India?
- While visiting to any sacred palce like temple, dargah or gurudwara wear decent clothes and remove shoes outside. In gurudwara and dargah cover head with cloth. Leather stuff is generally forbidden in Hindu and Jain temples.
- Do not give anything to beggars. Don't encourage them and say directly NO.
- Don't wear too tight and revealing clothes.
- Be careful while exchanging money. Exchange only from authorised banks and dealers.
- Before checkout, check all bills carefully. Sometimes when you are in hurry people try to make more money.