Oberoi Tour With Golden Triangle
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the luxurious "The Oberoi Hotel" to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Delhi, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- By noon reaches Agra, check into the Oberoi Amarvilas hotel and have lunch. After freshen up move towards the exploration of majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and checkout. With the new excitement of the expedition of the pink city drive towards the Jaipur which perfectly showcases the tradition and culture of Rajasthan.
- Just before 95 km from Jaipur take a halt, have lunch and visit prominent Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri village. By evening reached Jaipur, check into your pre-reserved luxurious Oberoi Raj Vilas hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
Post breakfast drive towards Delhi airport. It is around 5 hours long drive. From Delhi airport board flight for your home destination with lots of longlasting memories. Thanks to being the part of Oberoi Tour With Golden Triangle. Good Bye!!! Happy Journey.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.