Luxury Rajasthan Tour With Golden Triangle
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the luxurious hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Delhi, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- By noon reaches Agra, check into the hotel and have lunch. After freshening up move towards the exploration of Itmad-ud-daulah's tomb and majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and checkout. Drive towards the Madhopur and check into Madhopur Palace which was once the fort and have dinner. In evening take a walk in the premises of Palace and appreciate the marvelous architecture. Overnight at the palace.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Post breakfast, drive towards the Pink city Jaipur and check into the royal hotel. After freshening up visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
Next to breakfast drive towards the Chattra Sagar and stay in the lavish tents made aside from the man-made dam in the far-flung areas. Stay in the luxurious Rajput style in inhospitable conditions and in evening take a walk in the local areas. Stay overnight in the fully luxurious tent with all the amenities.
Post delicious breakfast drive towards the city of lakes Udaipur that is popular as the "honeymoon destination" also. Udaipur is the former capital of Marwar and is also called "Kashmir of Rajasthan". Upon influx, check into the Oberoi hotel and spend leisure hours in the hotel.
- Post breakfast starts the exploration of the city with the City Palace on the banks of Lake Pichola, then Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon ki Bari.
- Have lunch and then enjoy the motor-boat ride in Pichola Lake.
- Post breakfast drive towards the Rohet where you can relax in a calm environment and enjoy a heritage gateway.
- Upon influx, check into Rohet Garh luxury hotel which offers a awe-inspiring view of the city and lake, have beautifully designed walls.
- Enjoy the romantic dinner at the poolside.
- Early morning enjoy the Camel or Horse ride to the Bishnoi or craftsmen village.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and the drives towards the desert area of Rajasthan - Jaisalmer.
- It is also popular as the "Golden city" as the sand of seemingly unending desert shines like gold in the dazzling rays of the sun.
Post breakfast, exploration of the city begins which comprises tourist places - Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli and, Desert National Park Bada Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning enjoys the camel or jeep safari in the desert, have breakfast and then move towards the Khimsar. Upon influx, check into the hotel and spend the day in self-reliant activities. Overnight stay at the luxurious hotel.
Post breakfast visits Khimsar Fort which manifests the magnificence of history and you will be stunned by its layouts, architecture and battle-scarred walls. Then visit the sand dunes village and see the different shades of sand. Enjoy camel safari and come back to the hotel. Stay overnight at luxurious Khimsar hotel.
After having delicious breakfast the excursion is towards the Samode.
- Upon arrival check into the luxurious Samode Palace and relax sometime in the tranquil environment of the village.
- Next visit to explore the Sultan Mahal beautiful architecture and interior. First floor is decorated with beautiful marble, pillared verandah, beautiful tiles from Jaipur, furniture is from Nepal.
- Next attraction is Durbar Mahal and then Mirror Palace. Afterwards enjoy Camel safari and take a village tour.
Post breakfast drives towards Delhi airport. It is around 5 hours long drive. From Delhi airport board flight for your home destination with lots of longlasting memories. Thanks to being the part of Luxury Rajasthan Tour With Golden Triangle. Good Bye!!! Happy Journey.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.