Luxury North India With Tiger Tour
The tour starts from the capital city of India famous for its traditional cultures, Delhi. After exploring the architecture and presidential buildings in Delhi head towards the Varanasi. Enjoy the cruise and Ganga Aarti at Dasashwamedh Ghat. Move towards Khajuraho, then towards the city showing eternal love, Agra. After that visit to Ranthambore national park popular as the "home of tigers" and then to the Pink city Jaipur, famous for its royal culture, palaces, Forts and Monuments.
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the luxurious hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
Post breakfast, drive towards the spiritual capital of India that is Varanasi. It is around 676 km from Delhi. It located at the banks of the sacred river of Hindus - Ganga. Upon arrival check into your pre-reserved luxurious hotel. Spend the leisure time in the hotel in your own independent activities. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- In early morning experience the sunrise boat cruise. It covers the various bathing ghats and crematories.
- Come back to hotel and have breakfast.
- Today, the excursion is towards "Sarnath" the place where Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon after the enlightenment in Bodhgaya and taught Dharma. It is located 13km from the center of the city in the northeast direction and a popular pilgrimage city.
- In evening appreciate the Ganga Aarti at Dasashwamedh Ghat and beautiful scene of floating diyas in the river. Then get back to the hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Today after breakfast, Khajuraho is the next destination in the list of Luxurious North India Tour.
- Upon influx, check in to the luxurious hotel and get fresh.
- Next sojourn Khajuraho group of Temples that are recorded in the list of Heritage sites by UNESCO.
- Visit Kandariya Mahadev Temple devoted to Lord Shiva, Lakshmana Temple with marvelous architecture, Chaturbhuj Temple and many other remarkable and awe-inspiring architectures of Hindus and Jains.
- Stay overnight at the luxurious hotel of Khajuraho.
Next to the breakfast move towards the Agra by flight or train. Agra is the acknowledged as the "home of Heritage Sites" and popular for its remarkable structure Tajmahal that captivates a large number of travelers from all over the world.
Upon influx, check into the hotel and spend leisure time in your luxurious room.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast.
- Next visit to explore the majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna rive and then appreciate the marvelous structure of Itmad-ud-daulah's tomb.
- By evening back to the hotel and spend leisure time in the hotel.
After breakfast, with the new energy drive towards the Ranthambore. It is well known as the "home of tigers". It is an offbeat destination for the wildlife photographers and wildlife lovers. One can easily spot tigers in the pleasant weather. Upon arrival check into your classy resort and enjoy the evening in the sound of wild animals. Stay overnight in Ranthambore.
- Early morning visit to Ranthambore National Park for the morning safari in Jeep or Canter.
- Other than tigers, leopards, marsh crocodiles, large diversity of amphibians are also found.
- After safari come back for the breakfast and noon time can be spent in your self-reliant activities.
- Again in the evening enjoy safari of the national park and appreciate the rich flora and fauna of the park.
- Then drive towards the Pink city, Jaipur that excellently showcases the hospitality of Rajasthan.
- upon arrival, check into the royal palace and stay overnight there.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal, City Palace and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
- By evening get back to the hotel.
Post breakfast drives towards Delhi airport. It is around 5 hours long drive. From Delhi airport board flight for your home destination with lots of longlasting memories. Thanks to being the part of Luxury North India With Tiger Tour.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.