Luxury Golden-Triangle With Goa
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the luxurious hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Delhi, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- By noon reaches Agra, check into the hotel and have lunch. After freshening up move towards the exploration of majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and checkout. With the new excitement of the expedition of the pink city drive towards the Jaipur which perfectly showcases the tradition and culture of Rajasthan.
- Just before 95 km from Jaipur take a halt, have lunch and visit prominent Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri village. By evening reached Jaipur, check into your pre-reserved luxurious hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
Post breakfast, board flight for Goa from Jaipur international airport. Goa is tiny emerald stretching on the western coastlines of India. By noon reached there, you will be welcome by our representative at the airport and escorted towards the resort at the beach. In the evening relax on the beach. Overnight at hotel.
Post breakfast explores the city of beaches.
- Palolem Beach lined with palm trees and known for its calm water.
- It is a stretch of white sand looks amazing in dazzling rays of the sun surrounded by beautiful wooden shacks.
- Enjoy the water sports activities like motor boating and parasailing on the beach.
- Post delicious breakfast in the hotel, visit to the exotic beach of Goa that is Calangute beach - largest beach in North Goa located near Panaji.
- This fascinating golden stretch is the busiest and most commercialized beach of Goa which is also known as 'Queens of Beaches'.
- Next destination is Baga beach, Anjuna Beach, magnificent fort Anjuna and Basilica of Bom-Jesus.
Post breakfast board flight for Delhi airport. From there board the flight to your home destination with lots of longlasting memories. Thanks to being the part of Luxury Golden Triangle Tour with Goa.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.