Golden Triangle Tour With Orchha and Khajuraho
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
Next to breakfast drive towards the Pink City - Jaipur. It perfectly shows the hospitality of Rajasthan. By exploring the architectures of Jaipur you really get amaze by the awe-inspiring art of Rajputs and Mughals.
Upon arrival check into the hotel and relax.
In evening you can take a walk in the markets of the city. Jaipur is the popular as shopping paradise. Taste the delicious traditional dinner and overnight stay in the hotel of Jaipur.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Jaipur, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- At the outskirts of Jaipur take a halt and visit prominent Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri village.
- By noon reaches Agra, check into the hotel and have lunch. After freshening up move towards the exploration of majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- By evening back to the hotel, have dinner and spend leisure hours in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- After that back to the hotel for the breakfast, checkout and drive towards Orchha and visit to explore Orchha Fort, Raja Mahal and Jahangir Mahal.
- Get back to the hotel, have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
- Post breakfast drive towards the Khajuraho Group of Monuments that includes the marvelous architectural Hindu and Jain Temples.
- In almost 4 hours reached there, upon arrival check into the pre-booked hotel and get freshen up.
- Then visit to explore the Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Lakshmana temple, chaturbhuj Temple and many others.
- By evening get back to the hotel, have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast drive towards the Khajuraho airport and board flight to Delhi from where you can take the flight to your home destination. Pleasure for being the part of Golden Triangle Tour with Orchaa and Khajuraho.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.