Golden Triangle Tour With Jodhpur And Jaisalmer
If you are travel lover and always travel to explore new places, attractions, traditions and customs of places than this tour package is for you. With Golden India Travels explore the marvelous architectures of Jaisalmer and Jodhpur, heritage sites of Agra, enjoy camel safari in the sand dunes of Jaisalmer, Mughal structures of Delhi and memorials on Golden Triangle Tour With Jodhpur. The trip will start from the capital of India, Delhi then head towards the city of 'Tajmahal'. Next destination is Pink city Jaipur that amazingly represents the hospitality of Rajasthan. Next move to Jodhpur and appreciate the magnificent structures. Enjoy camel safari in the desert of Rajasthan and trip ends at Delhi with longlasting memories of this trip.
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport, you will be received with the placard outside the arrival hall. After traditional 'Swagat' (welcome) by our representative, you will be escorted towards the hotel to check in. Spend leisure hours in your pre-booked hotel after the tiresome long journey.
Post breakfast, exploration of the capital of India starts from old Delhi monuments.
- Begins with Red Fort that was the main residence of emperors of Mughal dynasty, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India, India Gate war memorial and tallest minaret Qutub Minar.
- After lunch be the witness of busiest and oldest market Chandini Chowk, fascinating Lotus Temple, magnificent Humayun's Tomb, Rajghat - the cremated memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and drive pass by the front of official house of President Of India that is President's House.
- After a lip-smacking breakfast in Delhi, you will greetly escorted towards the of heritage sites or the city of love and romance - Agra.
- By noon reaches Agra, check into the hotel and have lunch. After freshening up move towards the exploration of majestic Agra Fort located on the banks of Yamuna river.
- In the early morning when Tajmahal is perfectly justifying its title of wonders of the world and looks too astonishing in the dazzling rays of the sun, capture these beautiful moments.
- Then come back to the hotel for breakfast and checkout. With the new excitement of the expedition of the pink city drive towards the Jaipur which perfectly showcases the tradition and culture of Rajasthan.
- Just before 95 km from Jaipur take a halt, have lunch and visit prominent Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri village. By evening reached Jaipur, check into your pre-reserved luxurious hotel and have dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal closed on every Friday.
Post breakfast, visit the imperial palaces and forts.
- Explore the Amber Fort and enjoy the enthralling elephant safari. Then have a photo shoot at astonishing Jal Mahal.
- Have lunch and move for the exploration of masterpiece of Mughal art - the “Palace of winds” - Hawa Mahal and the observatory - Jantar Mantar.
Post breakfast journey is towards Suncity - Jodhpur. Attractions of city are Mehrangarh Fort - most magnificent fort of India & place of excellent museum. Then visit to explore Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace. By evening get back to hotel and have dinner. Overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel.
- Post breakafst, drives towards the desert area of Rajasthan - Jaisalmer.
- It is also popular as the "Golden city" as the sand of seemingly unending desert shines like gold in the dazzling rays of the sun.
- Check into the hotel or luxurious tents in the deserts and stay overnight.
Early morning during sunrise enjoy Camel safari or jeep safari in the long stretchs of Jaisalmer. Exploration of the city begins which comprises tourist places - Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli and, Desert National Park Bada Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
Post breakfast board flight to Delhi and from there take connecting flight to your home. Thanks to being the part of Golden Triangle Tour With Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. Good Bye!!! Happy Journey.
The above Itinerary is a sample itinerary and can be customized as per demand or situation.